Subject: book recommendation: Manufactured Crisis:
The Untold Story of the Iran Nuclear Scare by Gareth
Porter (2014)
Again, please read the reviews. And again, it's important. Lies can make a difference in our lives, as we all know very very well. I pretty well know this story, I think, by reading a lot of news as the story has gone along. The chances are high that I read more news on this topic than you did. But maybe not. Television will not have done it for you, by the way. Not even close.
Larry
Again, please read the reviews. And again, it's important. Lies can make a difference in our lives, as we all know very very well. I pretty well know this story, I think, by reading a lot of news as the story has gone along. The chances are high that I read more news on this topic than you did. But maybe not. Television will not have done it for you, by the way. Not even close.
Larry