Subject: book recommendation: Israeli
Apartheid - Second Edition: A Beginner's Guide by Ben
White (2014)
Amazon has one good review (above link). Here is another review of the above book (link) that I happened upon after having happened upon the piece mentioned just previously by Ramzy Baroud, dated today (link).
As I said earlier, I have been trying to ignore Israel as not being my business. But $%*&@, the Koch Brothers and their ilk and their major influence/control in both the United States and Israel, as well as other parts of the world, are my business.
Larry
Amazon has one good review (above link). Here is another review of the above book (link) that I happened upon after having happened upon the piece mentioned just previously by Ramzy Baroud, dated today (link).
As I said earlier, I have been trying to ignore Israel as not being my business. But $%*&@, the Koch Brothers and their ilk and their major influence/control in both the United States and Israel, as well as other parts of the world, are my business.
Larry