sent 4/10/15 "None Shall Make Them Afraid: 5 Virtues of Responsible News Consumption"

"None Shall Make Them Afraid: 5 Virtues of Responsible News Consumption," by C. Christopher Smith, Sojourners, April 9, 2015 [OR print version pdf instant download]

Content
Compassion
Attention to detail
Pause
Gratitude

As a person with experience with various gatherings, I can testify that a church building is not absolutely required.  But they can work.

For years I have subscribed to what has turned into a weekly email from Sojourners entitled, "The 10 Best Stories You Missed This Week."  This by C. Christopher Smith arrived in one of those emails today.  Please read it.  You don't have to thank me. :-)

love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.