The “Anything to Say?” project by Italian artist Davide Dormino at
the Alexander Square in Berlin, Germany, Friday, May 1, 2015.
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
"There's No Such Thing as a Slut" [at least not if she's got the money] well that's what it says :-) - The Atlantic LINK And no I am not implying anything about anybody, believe me!!! I believe in equality as concerns dressing as one likes whether it's "the same as everyone else" or the same as no one else. Just do please try not to get killed by people who would like to control you or compete with you, at least not by accident. :-)
"Courage
Is Contagious: Manning, Snowden, Assange Stand Up for Freedom,"
by Abbey Zimmet, staff writer, Common Dreams, May 11, 2015
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
"There's No Such Thing as a Slut" [at least not if she's got the money] well that's what it says :-) - The Atlantic LINK And no I am not implying anything about anybody, believe me!!! I believe in equality as concerns dressing as one likes whether it's "the same as everyone else" or the same as no one else. Just do please try not to get killed by people who would like to control you or compete with you, at least not by accident. :-)
