Subject: Good news that matters to you for 2016: There is no real
terrorist or Muslim threat
There is no real terrorist or Muslim threat to those of us living in the United States.* This booklet-length piece by David Stockman has it put together better than I have seen it before ever all in one place. Man oh man is this meticulous. We have seen many or most of these facts over time, but not this well organized and integrated. Huge thanks to Mr. Stockman and to the sister who sent me this link.
http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/christmas-2015-why-there-is-no-peace-on-earth/
Those who make money from making war, huge money in a few cases, are big liars I am sorry to say--well, that is to say I am sorry to insult anyone but not sorry that what they say does not include much by way of true facts on these topics. True facts are a major life improvement in this case. The facts are still very sad, but they are a major improvement on the lies.
http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/christmas-2015-why-there-is-no-peace-on-earth/
If you care to explore the archives, you will find many of the background facts that are contained in this feature, spread through many current news articles from a number of excellent sources over the time that I have been putting backups out there for your benefit.**
I have been hearing Marie Osmond's voice this morning. I smile whenever I hear her. :-)
love, and Happy New Year!
Larry
--------------------
* If there is any serious threat from extremists, it comes from U.S. citizen/resident extremists who fly the "I'm a Christian" flag while they terrify our Muslim neighborhoods and preach their "I'm a Christian"
terrorism toward our Muslims on television.
** My own news archives go back a few more years; sometime perhaps I will have time to put everything out there for you.
There is no real terrorist or Muslim threat to those of us living in the United States.* This booklet-length piece by David Stockman has it put together better than I have seen it before ever all in one place. Man oh man is this meticulous. We have seen many or most of these facts over time, but not this well organized and integrated. Huge thanks to Mr. Stockman and to the sister who sent me this link.
http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/christmas-2015-why-there-is-no-peace-on-earth/
Those who make money from making war, huge money in a few cases, are big liars I am sorry to say--well, that is to say I am sorry to insult anyone but not sorry that what they say does not include much by way of true facts on these topics. True facts are a major life improvement in this case. The facts are still very sad, but they are a major improvement on the lies.
http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/christmas-2015-why-there-is-no-peace-on-earth/
If you care to explore the archives, you will find many of the background facts that are contained in this feature, spread through many current news articles from a number of excellent sources over the time that I have been putting backups out there for your benefit.**
I have been hearing Marie Osmond's voice this morning. I smile whenever I hear her. :-)
love, and Happy New Year!
Larry
--------------------
* If there is any serious threat from extremists, it comes from U.S. citizen/resident extremists who fly the "I'm a Christian" flag while they terrify our Muslim neighborhoods and preach their "I'm a Christian"
terrorism toward our Muslims on television.
** My own news archives go back a few more years; sometime perhaps I will have time to put everything out there for you.