Before 6pm today PLEASE add
your comment at the Sierra Club web site, because it
matters to some other good people whether you do that or not. It is
to address the DEC of NY. It is to try to stop proposed new huge
dumping of radioactive waste from fracking, into place that is not
prepared to contain any such thing.
This is a link with no one else's information pre-filled. I cleaned it. http://sierra.force.com/actions/Atlantic?actionId=AR0030024.
I live in New York State and have family and historic ties in Chemung County. My comment will be at the link above shortly. Repeating: http://sierra.force.com/actions/Atlantic?actionId=AR0030024
Thank you in advance.
Larry
--
Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once and space is what keeps it all from happening to you." — Solomon Short
[P.S. from Larry Scott: ... that is especially so if you keep your televisions turned off.]
[My previous taglines have not been turned off. (link) ]
This is a link with no one else's information pre-filled. I cleaned it. http://sierra.force.com/actions/Atlantic?actionId=AR0030024.
I live in New York State and have family and historic ties in Chemung County. My comment will be at the link above shortly. Repeating: http://sierra.force.com/actions/Atlantic?actionId=AR0030024
Thank you in advance.
Larry
--
Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once and space is what keeps it all from happening to you." — Solomon Short
[P.S. from Larry Scott: ... that is especially so if you keep your televisions turned off.]
[My previous taglines have not been turned off. (link) ]