sent 2/15/16 a question for mothers

[n.b. There is a small clarification that goes with this, here.]

I make no demand for answers to this question.

I have found myself wondering from time to time, about mothers to begin with then fathers, socialists, capitalists, and everybody else:

Do you worry that if our murderous leaders suddenly stopped it with their murdering for the sake of stealing oil and minerals from their rightful owners then you might not be able to keep your lifestyle up, such as it is?  They say they are doing it for your benefit. Well I know that you know better than to think that that's true.  But while they do make huge profits and lie to and cheat you too, you are their customers, meaning that you choose to pay them for products that you feel that you need or desire.

Does that thought hold you back from doing anything serious to stop our murderous leaders from their murdering?

I am not leaving myself out of this.  Just the question for you makes it obvious that I have had the thought.

Our big murderers claim, basically, that there is no other way to live but by murdering and stealing.  But there might be other ways. Mom.

Never mind anyone else's opinion for this moment.  Is the thought that your lifestyle might get lowered stopping you from trying seriously to stop them?


love,
Larry