sent 2/19/16 replying to comments Re: a question for mothers

I have received comments to the message ["a question for mothers"] from four days ago (link).  I am led to add the following:

1. One message--from an old friend who is not a lawyer--chided me for what appeared to him/her to be unprofessional incivility on my part.  Please note that in writing the original message  I did not have it in mind that you might be one of the worst of the murderers, thieves, and/or liars to whom I referred.  If in fact you are one of them then yes of course I apologize for my unprofessional incivility.

2. I am not in any position to do as much for my country as Julian Assange and Edward Snowden have done.  I do not have the tools that either of them have had.  I do not assume that you have those tools either.  My background thought was that we could help by doing everything possible to support Senator Sanders right now.*  I hope that's not too big a letdown for being much easier than getting yourself killed or jailed.
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/02/18/certainly-sanders-moment-poll-shows-bernie-beating-all-gop-hopefuls



*Hint: It's because Senator Sanders has not been caught with intentional falsehoods coming from his mouth with the frequency that falsehoods come from the mouths of the other candidates.  I do not plan to try to enumerate the lies.  It would be nonstop.  There are good fact checking sites out there, and you can find them. 
Repeating: If you live in a swing state and former Secretary of State Clinton ends up being one of the candidates there in November then yes, by all means, please get yourself out and vote for her.  I will try not to keep on repeating myself too much.  For one thing I like to think of myself as being above party politics in general.  So please do not count on me to keep your mind focused.  That is not my job, right?

love,
Larry