Subject: this cannot be overemphasized "9
Things We Learned from Pissed Off Drone Operators"; "The
Untold Casualties of the Drone War"
The impact of our drone warfare and its background (see e.g. below) CANNOT be overemphasized. You voting for Hillary Clinton or any of the Republican candidates is YOU doing great evil, for this reason alone. And since you live here, you might consider that you have some responsibility otherwise. I am afraid that I feel that way, though it certainly is inconvenient for me, trying to avoid being a collaborator. I hope you can think of a way or ways that you yourself can help fight against their evil.
These two Rolling Stone, articles dated almost a month apart are somewhat duplicative, but only somewhat. So I am giving you both of them.
"9 Things We Learned from Pissed Off Drone Operators," by ROLLING STONE, Rolling Stone, March 14, 2016
"The Untold Casualties of the Drone War: Former members of the U.S. drone program expose the hidden price of remote control combat," by Vegas Tenold, Rolling Stone, February 18, 2016
--------------------------------
Background:
sent 3/20/16 (4 related biggies) BDS; "Sanders Stands Alone as Only Candidate Skipping [the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference]" (including the background links that I included in that message)
sent 3/13/16 today's article series, each different, pithy
--numbers five (5) and six (6) of the seven (7) significant articles that I gave you on March 13th.
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
The impact of our drone warfare and its background (see e.g. below) CANNOT be overemphasized. You voting for Hillary Clinton or any of the Republican candidates is YOU doing great evil, for this reason alone. And since you live here, you might consider that you have some responsibility otherwise. I am afraid that I feel that way, though it certainly is inconvenient for me, trying to avoid being a collaborator. I hope you can think of a way or ways that you yourself can help fight against their evil.
These two Rolling Stone, articles dated almost a month apart are somewhat duplicative, but only somewhat. So I am giving you both of them.
"9 Things We Learned from Pissed Off Drone Operators," by ROLLING STONE, Rolling Stone, March 14, 2016
"The Untold Casualties of the Drone War: Former members of the U.S. drone program expose the hidden price of remote control combat," by Vegas Tenold, Rolling Stone, February 18, 2016
--------------------------------
Background:
sent 3/20/16 (4 related biggies) BDS; "Sanders Stands Alone as Only Candidate Skipping [the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference]" (including the background links that I included in that message)
sent 3/13/16 today's article series, each different, pithy
--numbers five (5) and six (6) of the seven (7) significant articles that I gave you on March 13th.
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.