I plan now to send you a series of great articles that I have chosen
carefully, one right after the other. They may be related somehow;
but they are are NOT on the same topic. I plan to archive them all
in one post dated today at, you know, Brother Larry/Attorney
Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot). As always, you have my
permission to take any and all of them viral should you feel so
moved. Below is the link to the first one. love, Larry
1. "Trump: the great orange-haired Unintended Consequence: The public is exasperated by the political system to the point that it is enjoying a kind of catharsis, the indiscriminate smashing of things as performance art," by Marilynne Robinson, The Guardian, March 10, 2016.
[I sent the remaining six (6) each in a separate email dated today, March 13, 2016.]
2. "We Are Witnessing the Decline of Saudi Arabia as a Major Power: With falling oil prices and new players, Saudi Arabia's power is ebbing," by Vijay Prashad (Wikipedia link), AlterNet, March 10, 2016
3. Note that this is not about extremist racism. It includes Star Wars fans and others, take your pick, choose your own folly. LAS
"I’m the MOST racist! How *groups* give people extreme views: From Republican presidential candidates to hard-core Corbyn supporters, we’re used to hearing extreme views from all over the political spectrum and beyond. Why?," by Dean Burnett (privatized search link), The Guardian, December 7, 2015.
4. "Uncovering America's Secret Prisons: Investigative journalist and TED senior fellow Will Potter discusses the secret prisons that the ACLU says are violating inmates' rights," by Sharmini Peries, AlterNet (originally The Real News), March 7, 2016
5. "Bernie Wants the American Empire to End; Hillary and the Republicans Want It Untouched: No other country has as expansive a footprint as the U.S.," by Vijay Prashad (Wikipedia link), AlterNet, March 6, 2016.
6. "The five foreign policy questions every candidate should be asked: Libya, Yemen, drones and more: why are presidential hopefuls being let off the hook on these critical challenges?," by Trevor Trimm (privatized search), The Guardian, March 12, 2016.
7. "Too Loony for Fox News: Fox Created the Fact-Free GOP, Then Trump Stole It Away," by Phil Torres, AlterNet, (originally Salon) March 8, 2016.
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
"Honestly, what planet do these people live on? And why isn’t it farther away?"
Louise Rennison, -- It’s OK, I’m Wearing Really Big Knickers: Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (2000)
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
1. "Trump: the great orange-haired Unintended Consequence: The public is exasperated by the political system to the point that it is enjoying a kind of catharsis, the indiscriminate smashing of things as performance art," by Marilynne Robinson, The Guardian, March 10, 2016.
[I sent the remaining six (6) each in a separate email dated today, March 13, 2016.]
2. "We Are Witnessing the Decline of Saudi Arabia as a Major Power: With falling oil prices and new players, Saudi Arabia's power is ebbing," by Vijay Prashad (Wikipedia link), AlterNet, March 10, 2016
3. Note that this is not about extremist racism. It includes Star Wars fans and others, take your pick, choose your own folly. LAS
"I’m the MOST racist! How *groups* give people extreme views: From Republican presidential candidates to hard-core Corbyn supporters, we’re used to hearing extreme views from all over the political spectrum and beyond. Why?," by Dean Burnett (privatized search link), The Guardian, December 7, 2015.
4. "Uncovering America's Secret Prisons: Investigative journalist and TED senior fellow Will Potter discusses the secret prisons that the ACLU says are violating inmates' rights," by Sharmini Peries, AlterNet (originally The Real News), March 7, 2016
5. "Bernie Wants the American Empire to End; Hillary and the Republicans Want It Untouched: No other country has as expansive a footprint as the U.S.," by Vijay Prashad (Wikipedia link), AlterNet, March 6, 2016.
6. "The five foreign policy questions every candidate should be asked: Libya, Yemen, drones and more: why are presidential hopefuls being let off the hook on these critical challenges?," by Trevor Trimm (privatized search), The Guardian, March 12, 2016.
7. "Too Loony for Fox News: Fox Created the Fact-Free GOP, Then Trump Stole It Away," by Phil Torres, AlterNet, (originally Salon) March 8, 2016.
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
"Honestly, what planet do these people live on? And why isn’t it farther away?"
Louise Rennison, -- It’s OK, I’m Wearing Really Big Knickers: Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (2000)
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.