sent 4/16/16 STOP "The Hell After ISIS"

Subject: STOP "The Hell After ISIS"

We did this\/ before we did this.
"The Hell After ISIS," by Anand Gopal, The Atlantic, May 2016.

That is one heck of a story about a family over time.  I learned a lot from it that I did not know before.  Facts, I mean.  Seriously.

I have a serious proposal.  Instead of committing the worst sin of all and trying to bamboozle ourselves and the rest of the world as to our motives, why don't "we" just go ahead and kill them and steal their resources outright.  The rest of the world knows anyway that that is what we are really doing.  After all, my family is my first concern, honestly, we have global warming, diminishing resources, and our own overpopulation to deal with.  What else are we supposed to do anyway?

Well we could just stop.  But how much fun would that be?  If we are not going to stop then why should we not be honest?  That might be fun, actually.  Seriously. 

What about the remnants of Christianity you say?  Well what about them?

love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.