"Sanders
Names Cornel West, Bill McKibben to DNC Platform Committee"
Probably you have a pretty darn good idea of who Bill McKibben is, the original force behind the now immense 350.org.
You can easily remind yourself of Cornel West by following links to two great videos that I have sent you in the past, both in this one post:
sent 5/21/15 (video) Cornel West, Eddie Conway and Rev. Sekou: Being both realistic and spiritual, what are the real hopes these days? (link)
Holy moly! Good going, Senator!
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
Probably you have a pretty darn good idea of who Bill McKibben is, the original force behind the now immense 350.org.
You can easily remind yourself of Cornel West by following links to two great videos that I have sent you in the past, both in this one post:
sent 5/21/15 (video) Cornel West, Eddie Conway and Rev. Sekou: Being both realistic and spiritual, what are the real hopes these days? (link)
Holy moly! Good going, Senator!
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.