Here are two very
different articles about the Hillary
Clinton machine.
1. This by our well-known Thomas Frank, author of many books, the most famous probably being The Wrecking Crew: How Conservatives Rule (2008) (paperback The Wrecking Crew: How Conservatives Ruined Government, Enriched Themselves, and Beggared the Nation 2009), which I may have written to you about back then. He now writes about what the newly John Podesta emails tell us about Hillary Clinton and her friends: "Forget the FBI cache; the Podesta emails show how America is run," The Guardian, October 31, 2016. Thank you dear Julian Assange, who as usual did not steal the emails but did publish them for our benefit.
2. This presents seemingly strong arguments for voting for Hillary Clinton. "Pragmatism," by retired US Navy Chief Warrant Officer Jim Wright, November 1, 2016. I am surprised at his favoring Hillary Clinton so strongly, since he has written in opposition to the United States operating out of nothing but greed in foreign countries, but he ignores that in this article. He implies that the Republican Party is even worse overall in that particular respect. I do not know about the Republican Party members on the whole being worse war hawks/warmongers than Hillary Clinton is personally--I think she is that bad, but I tend to agree with him more on other issues, enough to recommend this particular writing as worth reading, at least, taking it primarily as very reasonable opposition to Donald Trump and the Republican Party platform on the whole. I do see the Republican Party platform as much more silly, really, thinking now of its efforts to appeal to Ayn Randians at the same time the new Donald Trump budget proposal is being projected by the experts to increase the Federal debt by leaps and bounds, far more than the Hillary Clinton budget proposal is expected to do. I do not know about that, but, just sayin', the Republicans do sound silly and worse for that and other reasons--unless of course if you just hate the idea of a woman being President no matter what.
I am still leaning toward voting for integrity--see below--but I pretty much take it as a given that Hillary Clinton is going to take New York state. I can vote for Jill Stein in New York state and vote for Democratic Party candidates for all of the lower offices. I would like it if the Democratic Party took the House as well as the Senate.
love, Larry
1. This by our well-known Thomas Frank, author of many books, the most famous probably being The Wrecking Crew: How Conservatives Rule (2008) (paperback The Wrecking Crew: How Conservatives Ruined Government, Enriched Themselves, and Beggared the Nation 2009), which I may have written to you about back then. He now writes about what the newly John Podesta emails tell us about Hillary Clinton and her friends: "Forget the FBI cache; the Podesta emails show how America is run," The Guardian, October 31, 2016. Thank you dear Julian Assange, who as usual did not steal the emails but did publish them for our benefit.
2. This presents seemingly strong arguments for voting for Hillary Clinton. "Pragmatism," by retired US Navy Chief Warrant Officer Jim Wright, November 1, 2016. I am surprised at his favoring Hillary Clinton so strongly, since he has written in opposition to the United States operating out of nothing but greed in foreign countries, but he ignores that in this article. He implies that the Republican Party is even worse overall in that particular respect. I do not know about the Republican Party members on the whole being worse war hawks/warmongers than Hillary Clinton is personally--I think she is that bad, but I tend to agree with him more on other issues, enough to recommend this particular writing as worth reading, at least, taking it primarily as very reasonable opposition to Donald Trump and the Republican Party platform on the whole. I do see the Republican Party platform as much more silly, really, thinking now of its efforts to appeal to Ayn Randians at the same time the new Donald Trump budget proposal is being projected by the experts to increase the Federal debt by leaps and bounds, far more than the Hillary Clinton budget proposal is expected to do. I do not know about that, but, just sayin', the Republicans do sound silly and worse for that and other reasons--unless of course if you just hate the idea of a woman being President no matter what.
I am still leaning toward voting for integrity--see below--but I pretty much take it as a given that Hillary Clinton is going to take New York state. I can vote for Jill Stein in New York state and vote for Democratic Party candidates for all of the lower offices. I would like it if the Democratic Party took the House as well as the Senate.
love, Larry
On 10/31/2016 5:19 AM, Larry Scott
wrote:
[Please take viral: FW: Vote for Integrity - please share]