sent 12/2/16 "Trump’s Trouble with the Truth" + (Re: "The Fake News About Fake News")

"Trump’s Trouble with the Truth," by Paul R. Pillar, Consortium News, December 1, 2016.  You may remember Paul R. Pillar.  "Paul R. Pillar, in his 28 years at the Central Intelligence Agency, rose to be one of the agency’s top analysts. He is author most recently of Why America Misunderstands the World (2016)."  I have not read that book, but I have getting it at least to look at on my to-do list. :-7

The article linked above that starts off with one of Donald Trump's latest big lies--that he'd have won the popular vote but for the "fact" that "millions of people voted illegally"--(nope!)--fits in with the news that I sent yesterday. (See the forward below for your easy reference.)  You might also recall that fact checkers found that approximately 65 percent of all of Donald Trump's fact allegations during his campaign were false, many to the level of "liar liar pants on fire."  Yes, yes, 29 percent of Hillary Clinton's statements were false at some level also, but she is not the one we have to deal with now. 
I have no particular reason to think that John Podesta's emails were hacked by Russians.  But whoever did it, there are going to be those who proclaim that we would be better off not knowing about what was in them, the proof of a lot of lying/misleading public statements by Hillary Clinton and her campaign.  Me I disagree.  For me the main question was whether or not they are real, and from everything I have heard, they are real.  Of course I oppose privacy invasion.  But if there are going to be any exceptions, that was a good one, warrant or no warrant!

This one here is about a guy who's been making his living publishing "news" stories that he's made up out of whole cloth.  At least once Donald Trump picked up and repeated as fact something totally false that this guy had created--not that Donald Trump needed or needs any help with making things up.

Please see also, from one of my computer geek feeds, "Just how partisan is Facebook's fake news? We tested it: Far more spin and fake news is pushed at Trump supporters," by  Mark Hachman, techconnect, November 21, 2016

You know that I have not yet started with Facebook.  Good for me, right?  :-))

love,
Larry

On 11/30/2016 9:56 PM, Larry Scott wrote:
[sent 11/30/16 "The Fake News About Fake News"]
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.