sent 11/24/13 Mark Weisbrot on the TPP Re: "America's Little Spy Helpers Down Under Create an Uproar"--guess where my sympathies are

Mark Weisbrot on the TPP Re: "America's Little Spy Helpers Down Under Create an Uproar"--guess where my sympathies are

You might remember the name Mark Weisbrot.  He is very smart in my estimation and I have sent you links to writings of his in the past.  I just now happened upon this big article, paragraph after next, published only five days ago in The Guardian.

I remind you of the links in my just previous message below to help you do something to oppose the TPP.  It's important, it's a mass uprising like the successful one against the attack on Syria recently.  I just hope it will be big enough.  I hope you can find a few minutes to add your weight and I hope that you will help take this VIRAL.  That's what we need right now, I kid you not.

The Trans-Pacific Partnership treaty is the complete opposite of 'free trade': The TPP would strip our constitutional rights, while offering no gains for the majority of Americans. It's a win for corporations
by Mark Weisbrot November 19, 2013
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/19/trans-pacific-partnership-corporate-usurp-congress

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING NOW AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR ANY PAST HELP WITH THIS EVIL THING!

Larry

On 11/24/2013 7:08 PM, Larry Scott wrote:
"America's Little Spy Helpers Down Under Create an Uproar" November 24, 2013
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/11/24-0

I am glad that some people are still fighting hard against neoconservative surveillance.  That's one of the biggest things--not the only big thing--that WE are fighting in opposing the "Trans-Pacific Partnership."  Thank you for your past efforts if you have made some efforts and please start if you haven't done anything and keep at it if you have.
http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/TPP3/?rd=1

PLEASE ACT AND MAKE THIS VIRAL

In addition or instead, use http://capwiz.com/fconl/dbq/officials/ a way to have the FCNL (Friends Committee on National Legislation) send each of your officials a FAX from you, which saves having to use paper if you want to write a letter.  By the way, the FCNL also offers to send a paper letter for you if you like, with your text, just as if you had sent it yourself.  At the above linked page, put in your zip code, get your representatives' pictures, click on a picture, and click the second tab on the next page to see the link for using the FCNL's automation.  Click.  It's easy once one gets used to it.

See also http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2013/10/sent-1021-please-act-reminder-and-more.html
and http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2013/10/sent-101913-time-to-act-and-make-this.html

Larry

--
I try to be aware of as much as possible and then let the positive go to the top. love, Larry