-------------------------------
1. Just in case anything horrible should happen to Democracy Now
[or to the one download
link I gave you (below)], this
is another instant download link for the program of today,
September 22, 2014, from Amy Goodman at Democracy Now. Hey,
this is historic, whatever else. :-)
---------------
2. This dialog with my new friend Anon 686--please don't ask me to explain--began as a reply to my message to you of Saturday afternoon. The conversation continued through and after my earlier message to you of today.
Anon 686:
Added 9/23/14: Then Anon686 went and wrote to me again this morning. This is the continuation so far. I think we waxed eloquent:
Anon686:
---------------
2. This dialog with my new friend Anon 686--please don't ask me to explain--began as a reply to my message to you of Saturday afternoon. The conversation continued through and after my earlier message to you of today.
Anon 686:
Larry,LS:
This is all part of the Agenda 21 UN planet dominance control plan.
<Anon>
Hi <Anon>,Anon 686:
First, I really do not know what "this" you referred to(?) I trust you do not mean that the wilder and wilder weather that we've been experiencing and that is projected to get worse at an exponential rate is part of any human being's "planet dominance control plan."
Anyway anybody can make up a plan, anybody can make all kinds of allegations about hidden thoughts of people thinking about plans. Nothing much besides meetings has actually happened yet with any such plans except for things like NAFTA; various "trade pacts" that Canada has entered into with other countries; and the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership plan, in the negotiation of which America is heavily involved.* None of those plans actually involves the UN that I know of. The design of those plans does or would worsen the biggest problem overall at least for our descendants, that being wilder and wilder weather.
Larry,Larry:
Glen Beck provided a good overview of AGENDA 21 in his recent "so named" book.
<Anon>
<Anon>,Anon686:
I do not trust Glen Beck as far as I could throw him. I found many hits on Agenda 21 and looked at some of them before I responded to your previous message above, where you mentioned it, as part of my trying to know what I'm talking about before I speak. My response therefore stands.
I have to add, I have actually watched Glenn Beck with my very own eyes a few times--enough to know that he gets so apoplectic in his showmanship that one is almost tempted to think there must be some truth behind it even though what he is saying makes no sense in the context of much clearer news sources from around the world. Again, he is totally untrustworthy.
What I said above is not related to this, truly, but it might help to keep in mind who it is that is actually paying Glenn Beck for his services aside from writing books. Apparently he serves their interests.
So then I take I you are comfortable with the activities and agenda of the UN and one world government architects??LS:
WHERE DID YOU GET SUCH A CRAZY IDEA?
The thought crosses my mind that perhaps you are just out to be annoying.
I just got through saying, <Anon>, there are all kinds of different ideas about what "the" UN agenda might be, and nothing has been decided by the UN about climate change except more meetings.
The only "one world government architects" that I know about are the Koch Brothers and their friends, some of whom I could name and may have named through the last 10 years or so, and ISIS, which has that ambition whether or not we take them seriously. The Koch Brothers have made a lot more progress with their architecture.
In fact the huge corporations are said to be in control of whatever is going to happen at the UN tomorrow.
Continuing seriously, leaving aside that they UN is not getting anything done to control anything anyway, at least on this problem, I really do not have a lot of hope that any or all of mankind is really going to get enough done fast enough to make a BIG difference in dealing with the weather getting worse and worse and people losing water and places to grow food.
Not much hope. BUT if I am wrong, and seriously effective things might get done, then I think it's going to take a big and serious collective effort and not just a few "architects," of the UN or otherwise, no matter who they are or might aspire to be. And such a big and serious collective effort might be building. I am old for one thing, and there are truly huge numbers of people in this world with a younger perspective. Much could happen, unimaginable things even.
If you pray, let us pray and then do what we can with this along with everything else in our lives.
Added 9/23/14: Then Anon686 went and wrote to me again this morning. This is the continuation so far. I think we waxed eloquent:
Anon686:
As a highly trained weather observer <business name omitted for anonymity> I have personally seen unexplainable changes in atmospheric phenomena which are clearly increasing in intensity and frequency as we speak. These phenomena are obviously man made and well orchestrated.LS:
I wonder what you mean by "obviously," <Anon686>? I mean, possible signs of "man made and well orchestrated" in what you have observed are not leaping into my mind. I do get that you've seen something or some things that had never before been observed. In itself I don't think that would be evidence of any particular cause. I do not mean there is no scientific explanation. I'm just suggesting that we might not know the explanation for particular events. In fact that's what scientists have said about the many strange events; I'm pretty sure I've got this right: "Except in certain cases we don't know which ones of most these events might be caused by greenhouse gases, only that some are, and everything is getting wilder at least partly because those greenhouse gas related events are happening."
I remember reading from some good source or from a good documentary, one or the other focused on some of the many things the broad U.S. military-related worldwide infrastructure is doing that had not gotten talked about much. Maybe it was a security leak or something. Anyway, "the U.S. military" has been taking climate change seriously for years, engaging in planning about how to maintain what are called "U.S. interests" through the progress of wilder and wilder weather that they know is coming, though maybe not the finer details of it getting out further into the future.Anon686:
I have seen no mention from an intelligent, knowledgeable, and relatively unbiased source asserting that the broad U.S. military-related worldwide infrastructure, or anybody else with the theoretical power, is engaged in trying to control the weather in some big way, directly. [And yes that does include HAARP, just so you all know. They are just not doing any such thing either.]
The cumulative impact on every aspect of our environment is staggering. We wonder why there is an epidemic surge in children with autism. The incidence of Alzheimers, and the surge in various types on cancers in humans and animals. I fear that we are both unwitting lab test subjects and marked for eventual extermination.LS:
Yes. I think, though, that you would probably be more correct were you to place some of the blame on fossil fuels production AND some of the blame on the use of glyphosate (Wikipedia) in modern agriculture. There is plenty of evidence that glyphosate (article) is the cause of some of the very types of problems you just listed.Larry
That Wikipedia link does not support what I've just said. From a corporate (Monsanto--not BP Oil, but big enough) point of view the dispute is of an importance comparable to the importance to fossil fuels-related companies of the dispute over the weather getting worse, exponentially yet. But the percentage of scientists knowledgeable in that area who have expressed alarm about glyphosate has not so far grown to the 97 percent that climate scientists warning about fossil fuels has reached. Anyway, here's another article. Just looking at the abstract, this one links to glyphosate agriculture specific diseases that you mentioned . And those two things, fossil fuels and glyphosate, leave out mention of the growing problems with other seriously poisonous air and water pollutants.
But I do not accuse anyone of starting out with the notion of conducting that experiment. I do not imagine that old John D. Rockefeller (1839-1937) (Standard Oil) ever had all this in mind.
And I do not imagine that John E. Franz and Monsanto Company (a publicly-traded corporation) started the development of glyphosate and their huge domination of agriculture in the world around glyphosate with the intent of killing off Americans.
OK, "we are unwitting [--or maybe now witting--] lab test subjects and [probably] marked for eventual extermination," but I think the lab experimenters were unwitting also. Now they know or should know, but those involved with Monsanto and/or the successors to Standard Oil are on a big roll (with forward momentum), obviously. And for right now, sure, my life currently rests partly on the existence of gasoline-powered vehicles, among other things. What I personally do or what you personally do--other than choosing between speaking truly to the best of one's ability, or not--is totally beside the point.
* for much collected information about TPP negotiations see my
message sent
6/26/14 Because... it matters to all of us THE TPP AGAIN,
SUDDENLY: ACTION PLEASE, AND MAKE VIRAL: They'll go to any length
to keep you out
On 9/22/2014 11:51 AM, Larry Scott
wrote:
[sent 9/22/14 Major Foundations and Investors, Including Heirs to Oil Fortune, Pledge Fossil Fuel Divestment ]
[sent 9/22/14 Major Foundations and Investors, Including Heirs to Oil Fortune, Pledge Fossil Fuel Divestment ]
[ sent 9/20/14 (it's good) Paul Krugman Has Some Truly Shocking News About Climate Change ]On 9/20/2014 1:43 PM, Larry Scott wrote:
----------------------------
For previous messages from me about big weather predictions (climate change) see these messages and article and video links and any further messages from me that are linked inside these three:
sent 3/18/14 HELP SHARE THE FACT THAT global warming is NOT in dispute http://whatweknow.aaas.org/
sent 5/31/14 Prof Michael T. Klare What's Big Energy Smoking? +3, video Re: climate disaster update [was the last word on climate change 30 min vid dead serious (message 1 of 2)]
sent 6/27/14 climate disaster is not so bad right around where I am; "Warmest May temperatures on record worldwide"; Monsanto GM foods part 1.
Larry
--
Larry at Blogspot "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2014/06/sent-61514-1-fox-news-must-die-2-what.html