sent 1/25/15 (12 min video) "Food betrayal -- don’t swallow the lies"

Just don't swallow the lies, is all.  Be part of the "Food Elite," if you can, I guess.  I saw that term fly by in the video linked below.   Just wait a sec, be patient, read on a bit please. 

If you are a farmer then you might look into the idea of breaking free and making a living at the same time, from customers who can afford a little bit more for better food.  That's easy for me to say, I know, talking about a big change, and I know little or nothing about the potential of any given farm for having things done differently.
Alan Lewis directs Government Affairs and Food and Agriculture Policy for Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, a 60-year-old health food chain operating over 85 stores in fifteen states. He is active in many trade organizations and sits on the Boulder County Food and Agriculture Policy Council. His focus is on communicating with local and federal policy makers using frameworks that are non-confrontational and inclusive -- except for tonight. He has lived for extended periods in Portugal, Haiti, and Dominica, where he developed a keen appreciation for the variables of agriculture production and food systems within different geographic, cultural and economic contexts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81rCiw1LPY

So yes.  Mr. Lewis is biased.  From everything I've been picking up over the past couple of years, I believe he's right, and I am not biased except that I grew up with a mother whose big thing was nutrition, nutrition, nutrition.  She was convincing on the importance of good nutrition to good health.  She died even so, but hey, so does everyone.  She might have done better if she had been as convinced about the importance of a regular aerobic exercise routine also.  We children have not done too badly, though we have had our different struggles.  I still to this day eat raw greens every single day without fail, organic now, even. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81rCiw1LPY

Thanks to the one who sent me that link.

Larry