Subject: Music for January 27, 2015 1. Moses School is closed for
snow 2. Life Is Just a Bowl of Cherries
1. Overheard:
-----------------------
Hello Friends,
I thought you might enjoy seeing how one modern Quaker principal informs his students to stay home for a snow day.
http://boingboing.net/2015/01/27/watch-the-awesome-way-one-rhod.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boingboing%2FiBag+%28Boing+Boing%29
This ties in with David Foster's message on Sunday about how we might be becoming a little too serious.
-----------------------
I like that so much that I made an mp3 music only file from it. You can play that beautiful ode to staying home from school because of snow with the play button in the middle of this ge.tt page or start a download to play with your mp3 player here.
You can also start a download of the mp4 video file for your local video player here.
2. YouTube: "Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries" (Rudy Vallee, 1931).
As one of the commenters said, this is profound. :-))
You can also play with the button here or start an mp3 file download for your mp3 music player here. :-)
love,
Larry
1. Overheard:
-----------------------
Hello Friends,
I thought you might enjoy seeing how one modern Quaker principal informs his students to stay home for a snow day.
http://boingboing.net/2015/01/27/watch-the-awesome-way-one-rhod.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+boingboing%2FiBag+%28Boing+Boing%29
This ties in with David Foster's message on Sunday about how we might be becoming a little too serious.
-----------------------
I like that so much that I made an mp3 music only file from it. You can play that beautiful ode to staying home from school because of snow with the play button in the middle of this ge.tt page or start a download to play with your mp3 player here.
You can also start a download of the mp4 video file for your local video player here.
2. YouTube: "Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries" (Rudy Vallee, 1931).
As one of the commenters said, this is profound. :-))
You can also play with the button here or start an mp3 file download for your mp3 music player here. :-)
love,
Larry