Subject: 2, both major: 1. Terrorism poses no existential threat to
America. We must stop pretending otherwise
Please take this viral because, besides staying unafraid, there is nothing more important if you happen to reside in the these United States than understanding and having these concepts--unless you have an impending doom if you miss a work deadline OR your house happens to be on fire right now and you have saved the children and are saving your computer.
1. "Terrorism poses no existential threat to America. We must stop pretending otherwise," by John Mueller and Jon Stewart, The Guardian, February 24, 2015
2. "Letter to an Unknown American Patriot," by Tom Engelhardt, TomDispatch, March 1, 2015 [or alternate "printfriendly" LINK]
That friend Tom Engelhardt speaks my mind.
Those two articles cover the territory. Please read them first before anything else distracts you. But if you want a start on background, there is lots of collected background. Each link contains other links that I chose for their standout knowledge and intelligence. I have just gone through my recent past messages that I have sent you.
Middle East here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
Ukraine here, here, and here.
There are more, but I am stopping with that, except oh:
let us not forget: Download link for 58 min "Bush and Obama--Age of Terror" video. No web page, just download
Larry
P.S. Please take this viral because it is seriously vital to all of this who live here and who have younger family living here. Help stop it! Please! Some people are just off their rockers with ridiculous fear and worry. I pray that you are not one of them and that you can, without fear, rise against those who are afraid, not with hatred but with love and determination.
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
Please take this viral because, besides staying unafraid, there is nothing more important if you happen to reside in the these United States than understanding and having these concepts--unless you have an impending doom if you miss a work deadline OR your house happens to be on fire right now and you have saved the children and are saving your computer.
1. "Terrorism poses no existential threat to America. We must stop pretending otherwise," by John Mueller and Jon Stewart, The Guardian, February 24, 2015
2. "Letter to an Unknown American Patriot," by Tom Engelhardt, TomDispatch, March 1, 2015 [or alternate "printfriendly" LINK]
That friend Tom Engelhardt speaks my mind.
Those two articles cover the territory. Please read them first before anything else distracts you. But if you want a start on background, there is lots of collected background. Each link contains other links that I chose for their standout knowledge and intelligence. I have just gone through my recent past messages that I have sent you.
Middle East here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
Ukraine here, here, and here.
There are more, but I am stopping with that, except oh:
let us not forget: Download link for 58 min "Bush and Obama--Age of Terror" video. No web page, just download
Larry
P.S. Please take this viral because it is seriously vital to all of this who live here and who have younger family living here. Help stop it! Please! Some people are just off their rockers with ridiculous fear and worry. I pray that you are not one of them and that you can, without fear, rise against those who are afraid, not with hatred but with love and determination.
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments