Subject: Matt Taibbi back at Rolling Stone, April
29, 2015: "Give
'Em Hell, Bernie: Bernie Sanders is more serious than you think"
You may remember Matt Taibbi's brilliant articles on economics from just a few years ago in Rolling Stone.
I have said that I was staying out of politics these days, though I did send something on April 4th about Hillary Clinton, although terrible, at least being better than a Republican because of the fact that she would bring much much better people into the government along with her than would a Republican. That was very serious but on the lukewarm side.
This is different. Independent Senator Bernie Sanders from Vermont is someone for whom to get out there and fight with all our might even if he is somewhat bald and is not a female.
"Give 'Em Hell, Bernie: Bernie Sanders is more serious than you think"
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
You may remember Matt Taibbi's brilliant articles on economics from just a few years ago in Rolling Stone.
I have said that I was staying out of politics these days, though I did send something on April 4th about Hillary Clinton, although terrible, at least being better than a Republican because of the fact that she would bring much much better people into the government along with her than would a Republican. That was very serious but on the lukewarm side.
This is different. Independent Senator Bernie Sanders from Vermont is someone for whom to get out there and fight with all our might even if he is somewhat bald and is not a female.
"Give 'Em Hell, Bernie: Bernie Sanders is more serious than you think"
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.