sent 5/29/15 (ACTION NOW PLEASE) from CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS "The TPP Agreement and Trade Promotion : Solari.com"

Subject: (ACTION NOW PLEASE) from CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS "The TPP Agreement and Trade Promotion : Solari.com"  [and PLEASE, I ask you, take this one viral to all who will not kill you for doing so.]
 
The name Catherine Austin Fitts might ring a bell with you even if you've never gotten around to subscribing to emails from Scoops.nz.  I think that it was from her that I got the news of the announcement from the Royal Bank of Scotland that the Great Recession, as it is now called, was about to begin even before that news item appeared on television in the United States.  The background that Catherine Austin Fitts has is heavy. (Wikipedia link)  Scoop.nz has been her main forum for awhile now.  I see just now that it has been rearranged since I last looked.  This looks like a great page: http://www.scoop.co.nz/news/scoops.html
This link goes to some past things I have written asking for your help in fighting the attempt to "fast-track" trade agreements through Congress for this and the next President.  There is help in finding whom to contact if you need it.  Now this has gone into the House of Representatives where there is the best chance that we can stop it.  Those for it have the very hugest money, but most people from all over the spectrum are against it for good and sufficient reasons; that even includes some people who are not blinded by having a fair amount of money themselves.  This is exactly where people power has a likelihood of making a difference.  That makes it top priority action for you.  If you have already contacted your Representative about this it is now time to do it again, because this is hot in the House NOW.

Larry
P.S. Please study this like you really mean it.  Then call your Congressperson.  Thank you:
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL1505/S00147/tpp-101-a-trans-pacific-partnership-agreement-primer-for-an-american-audience.htm

--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.