sent 5/26/15 (update on the President's speech) PLEASE *never ever* lose sight of this: Remember This on Memorial Day: They Didn't Fall, They Were Pushed

 later update, adding, on the President's speech: "US ‘perception management’ deceives public on foreign policy"
---------------------------
I am reminded of another thing that I know from a few years back: The U.S. military maintains a specific unit whose job is to create careful disinformation for use by public figures.  That is old news.  Support for such a thing means that one favors a military government over a civilian government.  Some do support the military government over the civilian government.  I do not, need I say.  No, not even with global corporations taking power from local and national state governments.  Especially not then.

This audio from Ross Caputi, a former U.S. Marine, complements the reading below that I sent earlier.  The transcript comes first, with the play button toward the bottom of the page.  It's about lies that President Obama told in his Memorial Day speech yesterday.  I did not happen to hear that speech.  Perhaps you did hear the President's speech yesterday.
--------------------------
original Subject: PLEASE never ever lose sight of this: Remember This on Memorial Day: They Didn't Fall, They Were Pushed
--------------------------
Reading this was a personal reminder to me of what happened in Iraq starting in 2003.  I know all this, I was aware of all this, I remember all of this, but the memory can get faded in the face of craziness.  Remember what really happened.  PLEASE.  I think it will help you keep from getting crazier over ISIS/ISIL/IS.  The reading does not exactly say this: Really, we, meaning Americans, should not be present in the Middle East at all, at least not if the idea were really to help calm things down.  We are at least as evil a factor as any in the Middle East situation currently and by far the most evil over all of Middle Eastern history. 

Mainly what we are doing in the Middle East besides trying to maintain various financial interests is we are making large numbers of new enemies for ourselves each and every day.  We have not paid much for that yet, but the payback might come one way or another even if most of our enemies, having no money, just plain do not have the means to travel this far. 

I do not know whether or not we will have to pay more for making enemies and for having made huge numbers of enemies than we are already paying what with all the fear that we are either enduring or standing up against and what with more and more tax money going for the making of more enemies in the place of going for such things as some reasonable minimum of honest public education, at least for children.  You know, like "2 + 2 = 4" and the value of a dictionary as an important tool for less ambiguous communication.

Please also remember the facts in this one:
sent 5/22/15 "How the Saudis Wag the Dog"
It presents a broader overview that very much needs keeping in mind also.

love to all,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid.  If you are not doing it you can do it.  Other people are doing it.  We can learn from them, I find.