Subject: share these 2 YouTube videos far and wide, I double-dare you! (Trump and Rockefeller)
Hey, :-)
Two YouTube videos guaranteed to hold your attention. I double dare you to share them far and wide:
1. "Muslim Woman Abused by Crowd, Kicked Out of Donald Trump Rally Interviewed by CNN" January 8, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YBt_6HfbM
(9min 44sec)
2. "[1857 to present with a big hint for the future] How Big Oil Conquered the World [MUST-SEE DOCUMENTARY]" December 30, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzsPG7H_pU&feature=youtu.be
(1hr 17min 35sec)
Please keep well in mind taking care of yourself and any children around
you, showing your smile and facing reality without hatred.
Song for today: Joan Baez AIN'T GONNA LET NOBODY TURN ME AROUND* -- http://ge.tt/1vKa8TV2/v/0
* -- not killer Kissinger, killer Rockefeller, killer Cheney, would-be
killer Trump, any of their crowds and cronies, nor any of the others of
those indiscriminate massive killers who lead me to feel deeply ashamed,
never mind the smaller ones from other parts of the world, like Bibi
for example. I know, brave words from someone who has neither the
resources nor the guts--so far anyway--to put his body in their way.
[DuPont might be another story. It is even harder to think about how to approach going up against that one.]
Larry
Note added:
A friend just sent me these two songs. I assume from the timing
that he sent them in reply. They are a great reply.
Gary
Wright - Power Of Love (YouTube link)
and, TA DA:
Higher
ground...Stevie Wonder... with Lyrics (YouTube link)
Larry
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2016/01/sent-1216-good-news-that-matters-to-you.html
http://larryatblogspot.blogspot.com/2015/01/sent-11115-one-way-or-another-raise.html