Action
PLEASE: Phone Bank for Bernie Sanders--with instruction videos
I never thought that I would be doing this. More big primaries are coming up on Tuesday March 15th. I think I can manage to do some calling, half an hour of it anyway. Maybe more between now and Tuesday. Maybe you can also. Please check out the instructions.
https://go.berniesanders.com/page/content/march15/
And please forward that link to whomever else you can think of who might possibly decide to help. And ask them to forward it also. Please and thank you!
[ADDED MOMENTS LATER:] http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/12/inside-bernie-sanders-campaign-do-or-die
love,
Larry
P.S. Please act.
I never thought that I would be doing this. More big primaries are coming up on Tuesday March 15th. I think I can manage to do some calling, half an hour of it anyway. Maybe more between now and Tuesday. Maybe you can also. Please check out the instructions.
https://go.berniesanders.com/page/content/march15/
And please forward that link to whomever else you can think of who might possibly decide to help. And ask them to forward it also. Please and thank you!
[ADDED MOMENTS LATER:] http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/12/inside-bernie-sanders-campaign-do-or-die
love,
Larry
P.S. Please act.