Subject: belated
update on the United States continuing funding the
neo-Nazi terrorists in the Ukraine
Almost three weeks ago I promised you that I would soon provide you with an update on the United States government funding the neo-Nazi terrorists in the Ukraine for nefarious purposes. We covered a lot of territory about the Ukraine in the first part of last year, you may recall.* I have had this more recent news open in my browser since January. I sincerely apologize for the delay in my getting to it. It IS of crucial importance, at least as far as I am concerned. Ya wanna vote for former Secretary of State Clinton? Really? She may not have initiated this little act of Congress, but those people are her friends, HenryKillinger Kissinger being a big one.
"Congress Has Removed a Ban on Funding Neo-Nazis From Its Year-End Spending Bill," by James Carden, The Nation, January 14, 2016
* sent 3/21/15 (video) "Crimea for Dummies" 3/19/15 RT News (Moscow) (link) I have not cited this archive post for a long time. In addition to the video, it contains a number of links to previous messages that are still very much relevant to the situation in the Ukraine and to the U.S. having led the overthrow of yet another elected government.
sent 3/21/15 (video) "Crimea for Dummies" 3/19/15 RT News (Moscow) (link)
love,
Larry
Almost three weeks ago I promised you that I would soon provide you with an update on the United States government funding the neo-Nazi terrorists in the Ukraine for nefarious purposes. We covered a lot of territory about the Ukraine in the first part of last year, you may recall.* I have had this more recent news open in my browser since January. I sincerely apologize for the delay in my getting to it. It IS of crucial importance, at least as far as I am concerned. Ya wanna vote for former Secretary of State Clinton? Really? She may not have initiated this little act of Congress, but those people are her friends, Henry
"Congress Has Removed a Ban on Funding Neo-Nazis From Its Year-End Spending Bill," by James Carden, The Nation, January 14, 2016
* sent 3/21/15 (video) "Crimea for Dummies" 3/19/15 RT News (Moscow) (link) I have not cited this archive post for a long time. In addition to the video, it contains a number of links to previous messages that are still very much relevant to the situation in the Ukraine and to the U.S. having led the overthrow of yet another elected government.
sent 3/21/15 (video) "Crimea for Dummies" 3/19/15 RT News (Moscow) (link)
love,
Larry