sent 3/11/16 3 things: ACTION PLEASE Elizabeth Warren speaks on the Supreme Court problem and on the Republican crash; correction; + 1 more

Subject: 3 things: 1. Elizabeth Warren speaks on the Supreme Court problem and on the Republican crash; 2. correction; and 2. what Hillary Clinton has to overcome.

1. Hopefully you also realize by now that Elizabeth Warren is the smartest of all the Federal politicians on the topics about which she speaks.  And she is, you know, fierce!

"Republicans: Do Your Jobs" with Rachel Maddow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxL2xEHcrmg&feature=youtu.be

Besides the total seriousness of the Republicans blocking a replacement Supreme Court Justice, which is totally bad, trust me, Senator Warren speaks of what is going on with the Republican party generally these days, and about the obvious and visible fact that the Republican leadership is totally freaking at the prospect of Donald Trump as "their" presidential candidate.

Action please (link), and please also take this viral, because this matters!  That is the same link from the message from Elizabeth Warren that I sent you on February 28th: sent 2/2816 ACTION, and please take viral: Elizabeth Warren: "I've got a crazy idea"
If you would rather not forward this entire message you might want to copy and sent just this paragraph, with the links.  Please and thank you.

2. -------correction-----------
I have a rather important correction to make:  I said a month ago that all of the Republican candidates have said that they would, if elected, start instantly at undoing the treaty with Iran.  I have learned today that Donald Trump is an exception.  He has said that he would not undo the treaty with Iran.  That obviously provides a big part of the explanation for why the rest of the Republican politicians hate him so.  And Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu hates Donald Trump also, I am sure, which is a big plus for Donald Trump.  Donald Trump can't be all bad!  I have corrected the error in the archive. 
sent 2/12/16 [correction 3/11/16] 2 short paragraphs on why I would abstain rather than vote for Hillary Clinton (CAUTION: It's due to where I live)
I did not otherwise change what I said then.  But make up your own mind, please, about Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump.  What I would really want if it came down to Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump is to be able to trust some of what Hillary Clinton says.

3. Speaking of wanting to trust some of what Hillary Clinton says, these two articles by Les Leopold, director of the Labor Institute in New York, have excellent explanations of what Hillary Clinton is up against in hoping to gain trust.
"Why Hillary Could Be a Lot More Vulnerable to Trump Than Bernie: Hillary will have enormous difficulty defending herself on three key issues: trade, war and Wall Street," by Les Leopold, AlterNet, March 4, 2016

"Decoding Hillary: The Truth Vs. What She Claims About Her Wall St. Record: Even when she tries to act tough on banks, Clinton can't hide her Wall Street ties," by Les Leopold, AlterNet, March 8, 2016.  The article ends:
"......She's so close to them she can't feel the hatred the American people have for Wall Street. For Bernie to have a chance at victory, he needs to keep Hillary talking about Wall Street. She won't hide her pro-corporate worldview because she really believes in it. She really believes that Wall Street is just a single issue that only matters if they get too greedy and threaten the system again. Similarly, runaway inequality is also a single issue, and not connected to Wall Street. And the impoverishment of the middle class is also a single issue, not related to the financial strip-mining of our economy.

"In Hillary's world it's a win-win with Wall Street. What's good for them is good for us. And it's been very good for her. Financial elites are among her closest friends. She really believes they will follow her lead. It would hurt too much to realize that they only pay attention when she does their bidding."
I saw Tom J. Donohue, President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce quoted a few days ago as saying that he is dead certain that, if elected President, Hillary Clinton will instantly switch back to pushing for the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement.  I can only hope not.

I just don't know.  Let us work for Senator Bernie Sanders.

Larry