Naomi Klein on
the U.S. Elections, the Democratic Party, and What the Movement
Does Next
with Paul Jay at the People's Summit in Chicago, June 20, 2016 YouTube 21 minutes 43 seconds
Look at her smiling and talking about serious topics both at once! There's an example!
I have sent 71 messages with mention of Naomi Klein since June 2008. She is hugely active. She is best known as the author of The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism (2007) and This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. The Climate (2014)
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
with Paul Jay at the People's Summit in Chicago, June 20, 2016 YouTube 21 minutes 43 seconds
Look at her smiling and talking about serious topics both at once! There's an example!
I have sent 71 messages with mention of Naomi Klein since June 2008. She is hugely active. She is best known as the author of The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism (2007) and This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. The Climate (2014)
love,
Larry
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; get over fear. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.