I don't think there is anything bigger in the news than this
new clarity (link) about the relationship between the
United States, the Saudi kings, and the Pakistan military that
journalist Seymour (Sy) Hersh uncovered and published
the other day (link). I told you something of it toward the
bottom of this
message (link).
The "new clarity" is in "How the Saudis Wag the Dog," by Professor Andrew Levine, Real News, May 22, 2015.
Seriously. And yes there's lots of big news, like the United States Senate being about to pass the fast-tracking of that horrible thing, the TPP. I assume you've done your best with your Senators. Hillary Clinton did raise an objection to it, finally. We have a much better chance with the House. I understand it will be in the House soon.
Nothing has changed much today with the United States, with Israel, or with the Saudi kings. Their/our so-called "elites" are all out to gobble up as much of the world and as much wealth and power over masses of people as can possibly be done, together or separately. But yet, the vision available to us now has changed quite a bit to conform more to facts and reality in a big way. "The United States government administration doesn't like Sy Hersh now any more than they like Edward Snowden," so the article says, or words to that effect. So you might want to adjust yourself again to the new reality. By "adjust" I mean only, "take it into account in your thinking." You may find that the article will help with that.
Larry
P.S. Britain having resigned as a world power might have just a slight bit to do with things (link).
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.
The "new clarity" is in "How the Saudis Wag the Dog," by Professor Andrew Levine, Real News, May 22, 2015.
Seriously. And yes there's lots of big news, like the United States Senate being about to pass the fast-tracking of that horrible thing, the TPP. I assume you've done your best with your Senators. Hillary Clinton did raise an objection to it, finally. We have a much better chance with the House. I understand it will be in the House soon.
Nothing has changed much today with the United States, with Israel, or with the Saudi kings. Their/our so-called "elites" are all out to gobble up as much of the world and as much wealth and power over masses of people as can possibly be done, together or separately. But yet, the vision available to us now has changed quite a bit to conform more to facts and reality in a big way. "The United States government administration doesn't like Sy Hersh now any more than they like Edward Snowden," so the article says, or words to that effect. So you might want to adjust yourself again to the new reality. By "adjust" I mean only, "take it into account in your thinking." You may find that the article will help with that.
Larry
P.S. Britain having resigned as a world power might have just a slight bit to do with things (link).
--
Brother Larry/Attorney Scott archives (Larry at Blogspot) "undisclosed recipients" email message archive, no logging in, no public comments
One way or another, raise yourself up I say; do not be afraid. If you are not doing it you can do it. Other people are doing it. We can learn from them, I find.